Friday, July 8, 2011

What's up with us? Girl from work?

Shes not too good for you , you are good enough. I don't know you but you seem like a decent cool guy. Maybe the guy she is going to the prom is just a friend, or some guy she decided to go with. It does not necessarily mean that he is her boyfriend. She seems like a cool girl and you are probably a shy guy and since she is outgoing and hyper you think that you might not be fun enough for her. Also, her personality shows that she is optimistic and looks on the bright side, which is a good quality to have. To me it seems like she likes you. She started telling you about her life meaning she is willing to share her personal life with you. I only do this with guys I see that are nice and kind and that I can see myself dating them, The advice I would give is stop being so hard on yourself, you deserve to have someone like that, and you should ask her out not like in a relationship but just to hang out together, and from then on you can see how things go. Take things slow, she showed interest I don't think she is going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment