Monday, July 18, 2011

How do I make Unlimited Money in Assassins Creed Brotherhood?

I recently got Assassins Creed Brotherhood on my PC and everything runs fine, but the moneymaking in the game seems to be a bit slow for my tastes. I dont want anyone complaining about how easy it is to make money because that does answer my question. Is there or is there not a way to edit my save game to get me more money immediately? If there is a way to get unlimited, I'm fine with that, if there is a way to get 65000, im fine with that too, I just want some more money in the current location and all the tutorials online are for people editing their xbox save games and I don't have/never imported an xbox 360 save game into my computer. So I have no idea who/what to touch/edit to get more money in assassins creed brotherhood. There must be a way, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment