Sunday, July 17, 2011

Products that don't test on animals?

I know you all have seen this question a million times.. But I still haven't found my answer! All I use is dove products! And they test on animals): I currently went to only almay makeup and now I'm taking another step to not support animal testing. I use dove body mist, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, and soap!! :( I am going to go to bath and body works and get my body mist but I need help everywhere else. I want a product like dove because I have very sensitive skin. And the product CAN NOT test on animals. I am going to look on PETA later but I was wondering if I can get any of these products (each product around $10) at either walmart or CVS? Please answer! and I want it to be quality, not crappy and cheap! Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment