Monday, July 18, 2011

Hearing voices before I fall asleep...?

Over the past month I've become aware of certain voices that I have been hearing right as I am about to fall asleep. I do not remember ever hearing them before until recently. I know there are scientific reasons as to why one may hallucinate or hear things as they are dozing off, but some of the chatter I hear is not always random, it's almost as if this voice is speaking to me. Its a dull, lulling, almost creepy female (I think) voice... sometimes I catch the voice in snippets of conversation, but once it realizes I'm listening it will say something to me. Last night I remember it saying "I will never hurt you, Alexis." I am never afraid of these voices, but once I hear them - I get up right away. Mind you, I'm pretty much an atheist... However, my mom believes herself to be a somewhat clairvoyant individual and I have a lot of dead relatives. I don't know if this can be explained scientifically or in any other way. I would just like some input. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment