Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stop cough effectively?

I would like to ask how can i stop cough immediately and effectively! I really have a weak body im always at home and only get enough sun when i go to school. Here's my problem. My enemy is my cough even last year im always absent because of this so i went to the doctor and recommend me some medicines and after that im already okey but we had a CAT before its like a military thing and it was mist after that i had a dry throat( Signs of getting coughs ) and i got a fever and runny nose and get cough . So itake all the medicines!( 10 medicines a day) and luckily i got no fever and runny nose and whats left is my cough. i already had xray during my visit to the doctor and they said its fine. BUT STILL im still coughing i was absent for 4 days in school and planning to go to school tomorrow i still not fine i think the medicine is not working and i guess im not ready to go to school tomorro i want to! and this tuesday were planning to go to the doctor again!!!! Can anyone please recommend some good medicines or herbs so that i coulf go to school BTW, I already have this cough for almst 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment