Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sony Cybershot tx5 help!?

Hi. I'm a litttle furious. I have the Sony Cybershot tx5 waterproof camera. Soo since its waterproof, i brought it underwater a lot. But by looks of it, I think I took it underwater too much. Because whenever you would go to see the pictures you've just took, all the time there would be a little symbols when your looking at each picture showing: next arrows, previous arrows, take a picture, delete, and i think edit. Well.. now all it shows is.. nothing. I'm really disappointed:( I always have to change the setting just to delete a picture ONE AT A TIME now:( Is there anyway to fix this problem? I wouldn't mind spending a little money. PLEASE HELP! Thanks:) btw i need an answer before friday if that's alright

No comments:

Post a Comment