Monday, July 11, 2011

I had a strange experience, can anyone help me out?

This afternoon I was laying on my bed, eyes closed, yet not asleep. Then, well, I'm not sure how to describe it.. I became encapsulated into a mist and I saw a woman with short blonde hair who looked very sophisticated. She eminated evil. She was muttering gibberish, then she said.. ''I killed them, I killed 'em.. I killed my children''. Then all of the sudden, these flashes of children's images appeared. They were deathly pale and had black eyes, with cuts all over them. They stared and looked so lifeless. I tried to 'get out' of this state, but I found myself in some sort of paralysis, I couldn't open my eyes or move any of my limbs. I began to panic and after aprox ten minutes I was able to wrench my eyelids open. I was truly horrified by this, I cried. The looks on the children's faces were truly haunting and the woman's evilness left a residue which I could still feel. I'm really confused, and I'm certain it was not a dream, does anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment