Monday, July 11, 2011

I dream of the future?

This is a little hard to explain... but ever since I was seven I've been able to dream of the future accurately. The dream would only be snippets of a certain scene and then it will end. The dreams come true on different days, once it took a month for it to happen and example of this was when I dreamt about my brother approaching me from a certain angle of the living and when he finally reached me I saw there was a huge swell above his eye on the eyebrow area, within a month the exact scene happened in reality. These incidents of dreams coming true happen increasingly as I grow older but the funny thing is I forget them! The weird part is that when something does happen I suddenly remember my dream and I am able to predict what will happen next. Is this ability normal? and what is it exactly? Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment