Monday, July 11, 2011

Does the SAMSUNG SMX-F401SP/XEU edit in Windows Movie Maker?

I couldn't find the specs for this camera anywhere. It's been discontinued by Samsung. If I had to guess, I'd say that you'll have to convert the videos it produces before you can use them in Movie Maker. I say this because 99% of the videos produced by cameras, video cameras and phones have to be converted before using in Movie Maker. Converting is very easy to do and you get used to having to do it. I recently began using Freemake video converter because I needed something to convert my AVCHD (HD Lite) videos and the converter I had been using to convert MOV files was 5 years old. It was time for something new and Freemake had very good reviews and promised a clean download with no extra "goodies" I didn't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment