Sunday, July 10, 2011

Debating wether to keep my water dragon or sell it.?

It is an awesome pet sub-adult male but I rather go for something more along the lines of a bearded dragon or tortoise, they are easier and if breed sell for a decent buck. I think I will have a yard sale and sell him for 100 bucks oBo, with 70 being the lowest I can go. How much should I sell my water dragon for, most don't make it out childhood and I am selling him with a big 3 foot tank and extras. Will I lose money or gain money by selling him. My next pet would be a bearded dragon or a sulcata tortoise. Seriously though I spent like 70 bucks on the pet before him and then rehomed him here after a trade, getting back what I put in and possibly worse losing money. Should I just sell him or him and the tank. Obviously no one is going to want a big *** sub-adult Chinese water dragon for a pet in my area, they might want the combo deal for 100 or 150 bucks or so though. IDK cause he is kind of cool and meets the same requirements as my brothers jackson chameleon as far as misting, humidity, and stuff. Also need money for college, and stay away from reptiles cause I have a puppy that needs his shots/deworming and stuff. A good word would be Rehoming on craigslist hahha. But yeah I need money for college and a decent car, after that i will need extra money on the side to fix it or do oil changes. and I am afraid I am going to be consumed with trying to get a degree so much I will forget about the poor bastard. He is badass, I'm not going to lie but he will be 3 feet soon including tail and I will need a miracle for him to survive in his current enclosure. Honestly though his food and everything is going to come out expensive but I'll keep him if I have to, but, right now I am thinking about getting on craigslist and selling a bunch of **** I have in the house that can easily be someone else treasure but right now my garage is consumed and I will need to do a garage sale to put my reptiles in the garage, especially the water dragon or future pet I buy I can make a custom enclosure for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment