Thursday, July 14, 2011

I am really interested in joining the army or military to be medic but.....?

I am a single 22yr. Old parent of 2. A 5 mnth old and a 3yr. Old. I did not comlete high school. But curebtly jn the mist of getting my GED. I really have nothing to offer my kids and all my life I been taking care of ppl and getting nothing or havon noone appreciate the thibgs that I do.. and since I lovve takin care of ppl why not take carw of ppl that is doin something for me.. but i am concerned that I wont be able to do it because of my kids like do they have some type of family program I can get with so I my kids can be good while I go threw the basic training.. please somebody tell. Me anything I really wabt to do it but I don't have noone to help ne with my kids please tell me if anyone know anything... thanks much..

No comments:

Post a Comment