Sunday, July 10, 2011

How do most people insert their blog posts into my database?

i have my own website and now i am trying to build my own blog engine (i configure my own database and dont want to use any cms such as joomla or wordpress). my plan is to write my blog entry(will include some HTML markup, something like

entry

) into the mySQL database, and then pull the result from there with help of server side language like PHP and archive them(5 posts each page..), insert them within my html website, and so on and so on style them using CSS. but what if in one of my blog posts i want to put some code snippet/something? isn it gonna be trouble some to insert something like that into the database? what kind of markups are available for me in this case? anybody has better suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment